- RT @ciccmaher: #HillaryClinton offended at foreign interference in US elections 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 2 days ago
- RT @USATODAY: Armour: Josh Brown admitted to beating wife, and NFL barely cares usat.ly/2ekNASw https://t.co/HLhE0qKSLE 2 days ago
- RT @FreedomofPress: The arrest of journalists and filmmakers covering the Dakota Pipeline is a threat to democracy—and the planet https://t… 2 days ago
- RT @democracynow: NYC: Residents Protest Fatal Police Shooting of Elderly Black Woman #DeborahDanner ow.ly/Fdd0305njvO https://t.co/V… 2 days ago
- RT @Anand_Gopal_: An amazing archive of revolutionary papers in Syria syrianprints.org/en/ via @LeilaShami 2 days ago
Author Archives: Pranav Jani
I’m honored to be speaking at the “Partitions and Empire” conference in September 2016 on “Ireland, Partition, and the Indian Revolutionary Imagination.” Empire and Partitions Poster 1
[Republished on March 17 at SocialistWorker.org as “Bernie’s Blind Spot.”] I attended the Bernie Sanders rally in my hometown, Columbus, Ohio, on Sunday March 13, just before the primaries. I was definitely moved by the event, but it also clarified for … Continue reading
In May 2004 I was an assistant professor at Wagner College in Staten Island, New York. In its deep wisdom, the administration invited Donald Trump to be the commencement speaker that summer, and awarded him an honorary degree… In a … Continue reading
The Jamhuriyat Road to Taksim Square: Shilpi Suneja.
Thanks to Keegan O’Brien for this powerful photo — which is part of a series: http://principlepictures.com/blog/2013/04/16/to-boston-from-kabul-with-love/ Blood has no national identification. Our capacity for empathy and solidarity is massive, and always must expand beyond the nationality of the victims.
This morning when I opened my inbox I got an excellent reminder of who teachers really are and what they/we do. The first line of the email to parents, written at 2am, says it all: ‘I want to let you … Continue reading